The Strategy Institute is led by its founder and Managing Director, Steven Browning.
He has over 30 years’ experience in designing, building, leading and coaching successful businesses in both SME and corporate settings. A master facilitator, Steven works with businesses to deliver world class leadership and strategy programs. The Strategy Institute also collaborates with many of Australia’s leading subject matter experts and content providers, delivering clients practical and enduring results, and equipping them to grow and lead.
When someone asks what we do at The Strategy Institute, the short answer is to help dynamic business leaders develop and execute strategy for predictable and repeatable success in their organisations. Our mission is to work with our clients to create, capture and extract economic value.
Our clients are SME business owners, partners and CEOs, and high-level corporate leaders who are ambitious and change-oriented. They are not satisfied with the status quo and want a strategic consulting and program delivery partner who understands what it takes to win.
- Put client interests ahead of ours
- Observe high ethical standards
- Preserve client confidences
- Maintain an independent perspective
- Take on an engagement only if we believe we can create value for the client
- Gauge our success in terms of our impact on the performance and long-term success of our clients.